We’re proud to be part of the upcoming Insights Association webinar, Love in Turmoil: How to Win Back the Hearts and Minds of Research Participants.
Taking place on Tuesday, October 24 at 2PM EDT, this in-depth free webinar will feature many of the individuals we’ve partnered with as part of the Participant Engagement Initiative to discuss what it takes to truly engage with research participants and create lasting relationships.
Taking part in the webinar will be:
- Andrew Cannon, Executive Director, Global Research Business Network
- Lisa Wilding-Brown – Chief Research Officer, Global Operations, Innovate MR
- Katrina Noelle – Founder, KNow Research
- Kerry Hecht Labsuirs – Founder & CEO, Echo Qualitative Project Support
- Gabriel Dworet – SVP, Customer Development, Critical Mix
- Neil Marcus – Assistant Vice President, US Marketing Science Team, MetLife
- David Rothstein – CEO, RTi Research
The webinar will focus on how you can work to improve the research participant user experience by presenting key insights from research conducted using both quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
Providing Key Insights from Research-on-Research
Building on recent presentations at the Insights Leadership Conference and the Corporate Research Conference, the individuals on this webinar will focus on four high-engagement themes highlighting four different perspectives in the process – clients, agencies, tech providers and data collectors. By digging into what each of these touch points contributes to the participant experience, the goal is to provide resources needed to ensure a stronger return for brands.
By the end of the webinar, you’ll walk away with six concrete actions you can take to start delivering a better user experience for your participants right away.
To register, click the link below and visit the Insights Association’s event registration page. We look forward to seeing you there!