InnovateMR is looking for a Director of Client Development in a remote position, based in the United States.
The Director of Client Development will be responsible for putting together thoughtful and strategic proposals for their clients. They will also be required to manage and oversee the proposal and delivery of our proprietary DIY solution. This position will ensure timely and accurate responses to all proposal requests, providing smart consultation when needed. Reporting to the VP of the platform, this individual is expected to assist in cultivating new client relationships as well as existing client relationships and helping to increase revenue by maintaining strong win rates. This position will facilitate coordination with internal departments in order to help accomplish these objectives, within budget, while maintaining strict quality and customer satisfaction standards.
- Growing revenue and win rates by meeting and cultivating clients.
- Maintain high margins on projects.
- Consistently demonstrate strong organizational skills and communication skills.
- Always work to maintain a highly professional rapport with the firm’s internal and external clients.
- Help product and marketing teams with timely feedback to help continually improve upon the tool’s functionality
- Be willing to travel as needed to client meetings and conferences.
Minimum Qualifications Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated quantitative marketing research and sales within the market research industry
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task while working independently in a fast paced environment.
- Strategic thinking
- Must be detail oriented, flexible and resourceful.
- Must adhere to the highest level of customer satisfaction standards in the industry.
- Must to able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to thrive in a start-up and entrepreneurial environment.
- Adept at using technological resources including Excel and an aptitude to use web-based survey tools
Interested in joining the team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org