Innovate is looking for a Manager, Insight Solutions located in the United States.
Reporting to the VP, Sale Operations & Corporate Training, the Manager, Insight Solutions, will be responsible for managing, cultivating, and closely monitoring the lifecycle of new leads. This position will entail maintaining accurate, detailed and organized lists to effectively support client development activities. This individual will assist with other sales operational initiatives, as needed, working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams. This position will facilitate coordination with internal departments in order to accomplish these objectives, while maintaining strict organization, stellar communication, and quality standards. Time is of the essence in this role: the Manager, Insight Solutions, will be expected to work quickly and maintain a high volume of output.
- Understand customers’ needs and identify sales opportunities; ensuring lead criterion are closely managed and qualified.
- Focus on refining current client lists (as maintained in the firm’s CRM tool): remove duplicates, update information, and assign to the correct sales personnel. Ongoing database hygiene will be a requirement for this role.
- Ensure all client contact information is consistent across all systems
- Consistently demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills.
- Always work to maintain a highly professional rapport with clients, partners and all internal departments.
- Work in conjunction with the Vice President of Sales Operations & Corporate Training to rectify incorrect account information and further optimize all internal lists for specific marketing campaigns.
- Successfully achieve quotas on meetings, phone calls, outbound sequenced email campaigns, and new bidding clients, as devised by management.
- Report on lead conversion performance metrics on an ongoing basis and demonstrate material ROI efforts, as designated by manager.
Minimum Qualifications Requirements:
- A minimum of two years professional sales experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent phone and cold calling capabilities with exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listener with the ability to quickly pivot the conversation as needed with the aim of closing new business opportunities.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with the ability to consistently follow-up are imperatives for this role.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task while working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented, flexible and resourceful.
- Must be able to thrive in a start-up and entrepreneurial environment.
- Adept at using technological resources including Excel and an aptitude to use web-based survey tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.
Interested in joining the team? Email us at email@example.com