InnovateMR is looking for Product Managers in various positions including Technology, the Vision Suite™, and Panel located in the US or internationally, with willingness to accommodate US working hours, if needed.
Working as a Product Manager, you will need to have strong technical, collaboration, communication, and leadership skills. The candidate should have extensive experience in collaborating with engineering, sales, product marketing and other cross-functional teams to drive product innovation. The Product Manager evaluates, analyzes, plans and manages the development of assigned products from conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize revenue and meet consumer traffic, operational, financial, and corporate objectives.
Key responsibilities include leadership in an agile environment of/for: roadmap planning, platform/product definition, participation w/ technical specifications, testing, alpha/beta trials management, product launch/rollout across global markets, revenue modeling & forecast and ongoing product operations management.
- Partner with key stakeholders to turn company strategy into actionable tactics across the product roadmap
- Own the product roadmap throughout the product launch life cycle across multiple feature deliveries
- Align with Development teams to ensure continuity between the business needs and implementation are in sync from ideation to delivery
- Lead thorough quality user acceptance testing for each feature release
- Gather internal and external stakeholder feedback to drive needs analysis and prioritize highest value driving opportunities
- Create detailed product requirements documents to ensure scope and communication of all roadmap features / changes with a keen eye towards ROI / impact drivers
- Support internal stakeholders including sales enablement, supporting client deliverables, product training, go to market strategies, and whatever else our teams need!
- Lead the platform integration efforts and report progress to all levels of the organization
- Drive the development of the overall product roadmap for assigned products which includes defining objectives, budgets, competitive positioning and product needs for short and long term goals to ensure continued growth and competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Work effectively with business line managers, sales, engineering, QA, and design to execute against prioritized and actionable product backlog following Agile methodology. Manage alignment of product backlog with the roadmap.
- Monitor key metrics for product effectiveness, engagement, retention, and growth. Develop product enhancements that improve these metrics. Utilize A/B testing of hypotheses to drive iterative development of improvements.
- Write user stories, acceptance criteria, release communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ Years Product Management Experience
- Demonstrated success driving a product roadmap across a variety of features and deliverables
- Enjoys working with internal and external stakeholders to define requirements, quantify market opportunities and deliver accordingly
- Extensive technical experience partnering with developers, working in Jira and an Agile / Scrum environment
- Experience working with offshore development teams and working across many time zones
- Big picture focus with a sharp attention to detail and willingness to adapt as strategy changes
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and across multiple teams and a mindset towards learning and growth
- Market Research experience is preferred
Interested in joining the team? Email us at email@example.com