Innovate is looking for Project Managers focused on Platform Solutions located in the US or internationally, with willingness to accommodate US working hours, if needed.
The Project Manager, Platform Solutions will support InnovateMR’s Vision Suite of products. This position is a combination of Sales and Operations. In this role, you would be the platform customers main point of contact: both to train them on our platform and solutions but also upselling and looking after the project management of their studies. You would work directly and report to the Associate Director, Platform Solutions.
- Conduct platform demo’s
- Act as a point of escalation for any client complaints or issues within the platform.
- Follow up with clients in conjunction with periodic CSATS to gauge satisfaction and try to understand gaps within our current offering.
- Work closely with the development teams to quickly deliver value to the market having the long-term goal in mind.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and customers
- Understand the customer needs and translate them into products in a multi-tenant platform
- Think a couple of steps ahead, where our customers will be in 3 years and how can we support them in that journey.
- Manage online market research projects from commissioning through to closure.
- Trouble shoot throughout the project to ensure great customer service
- Be a leading advocate for our products and services
- Experience of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Technical proficiency necessary to understand the job requirements.
- Possess great consultative skills and have deep sector/domain knowledge.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- You like challenges and want to work in a constantly evolving environment.
- You're driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it's just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- Curiosity and a superior capacity of understanding multiple new concepts and procedures quickly
- Willingness to be flexible in an industry where the only constant is change
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated with effective time management and organizational skills
- Experience within the Market Research industry is essential
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Interested in joining the team? Email us at email@example.com