Innovate is looking for a Director of Research & Sampling for a US-based remote position.
Do you want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and market research company? With an amazing and cohesive team, we’re rapidly growing and continue to add career opportunities. We are searching for smart and creative talent to join our team. As a proactive company, we are currently operating in a flexible work environment.
What We’re About
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
As a Senior Programmer you will be responsible for overseeing the initial coding of surveys, facilitating revisions, data delivery and ensuring the highest data quality throughout the project. You will program and collaborate on updates in a timely manner to meet or exceed timing expectations. This position must communicate effectively with internal associates and clients to guarantee project specifications are achieved. Integration of best practices in design and development aspects is essential to stay current with the ever-changing landscape of quantitative research. Having the ability to resolve and troubleshoot problems, complex issues, and bug fixes are key in constructing the best data collection build and gaining knowledge for future projects.
About the Role
What You'll Do:
- Program online surveys with required quality and productivity levels.
- Undertake quality assurance of online surveys.
- Adhere to project capabilities and meet client’s expectations for timing
- Partner with internal team to understanding the project requirements
- Participate in meetings with clients to understand their requirements
- Offer alternative solutions to adverse designs or system limitations
- Serve as an information resource, provide ongoing support
- Maintain a constant line of communication with all parties associated with any project
- Monitor system usage and suggest improvements as needed
- Participate in internal projects as needed
Who You Are:
- Experience in survey creation, quotas, data export, data template creation and survey layouts
- 2+ years of experience on Decipher or similar tool (Confirmit, Qualtrics, etc)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop quick rapport in a team setting and establish solid credibility with colleagues and cross functional teams
- Can work independently or with a team and works well with tight timelines
- Detailed perception for scripting
- Working knowledge and patience to debug issues
- Embraces a fast-paced environment with quick turn arounds
- Market research and project management experience desired
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Logical and analytical thinker
- Open to travel (up to 10%)
What We Offer:
- Remote Work Environment
- Caring and Supportive Team
- Parental Leave
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
InnovateMR is a fiercely independent sampling and ResTech company that delivers Faster Answers™ from business and consumer audiences utilizing technologies to support agile research. As industry pioneers, InnovateMR connects organizations with targeted audiences around the world and develops forward-thinking products to support informed, data-driven strategies, and identify growth opportunities.
InnovateMR's newest production collection, the Vision Suite™ offers researchers a comprehensive collection of next generation products designed to execute against all aspects of the research process including survey design, sample procurement, field management, fraud mitigation and reporting. Our proprietary platform delivers results faster without sacrificing quality.
Interested in joining the team? Email us at email@example.com