Innovate MR is looking for a Staff Accountant located in the Calabasas area.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting in various Accounting department tasks including, but not limited to, processing expense reports, credit card reconciliation, AR/AP forms and ad hoc projects while maintaining accounting principles and practices. The individual will be working in a fast-paced environment and culture that values attention to detail, flexibility in adapting to changing priorities and aiming to serve the needs of internal and external parties. It will require the individual to have strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analyze and process expense reports.
- Prepare the corporate AMEX credit card reconciliation and reporting.
- Assists with the supervision of a team of four in India that invoices clients and inputs bills from vendors.
- Complete AR/AP Forms and investigate trade references.
- Manage payments to survey respondents using PayPal.
- Complete ad hoc tasks and special projects as requested.
Minimum Qualifications Requirements:
- A minimum of three years of prior experience in accounting, A/R or A/P.
- Positive attitude and strong team player.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing in order to meet deadlines.
- Prior experience with QuickBooks Online and/or Bill.com a plus.
- Must be strong using Excel.