Innovate is looking for an Associate Project Manager/Project Manager located in the US, Canada, or India (Gurgaon or Ahmedabad)
The Client Services Project Manager is a market research professional responsible for managing and overseeing the execution of online research projects while cultivating strong client relationships. The incumbent will ensure project plans, schedules and outcomes are achieved meeting the client’s requirements and specifications. Incumbents will coordinate with internal departments in order to complete the projects on time, within budget while maintaining strict quality and customer satisfaction standards. This role would suit a motivated professional who enjoys fostering relationships in a team setting, while embracing independent responsibility over their work.
Primary Responsibilities – Management of Projects
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously to the highest quality and communicative standards.
- Initiate and participate in a kickoff call with the client to confirm the project specifications and timing: Ensures project design meets client needs by providing consultation to clients concerning online or mobile research best practices.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors; schedules including but not limited to, project timing, sampling, data collection, and quality assurance.
- Check questionnaire, survey links and redirection for accuracy prior to going to the field.
- Maintain high quality survey setup design including prescreening, quotas and sample balance.
- Continually monitor project progress, proactively troubleshooting issues and identifying and implementing realistic and cost effect solutions.
- Manages third-party partners and outsourcing vendors to deliver the highest levels of client satisfaction.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution. And keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Communicates with Operations Management to apprise of study status and any issues that require help.
- Maintain project files, including complete documentation and audit trail.
- Maintain strong relationship with the client during the entire project process, reporting regularly to the client on their deliverables in order to ensure outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Run complex jobs for both major and high-growth potential clients.
- Assist sales and finance personnel in process as required.
- Support existing account relationships to ensure they remain healthy, productive, profitable and mutually beneficial, with a goal of securing repeat business and achievement of targeted revenues.
Minimum Qualifications Requirements:
- Minimum 1 to 3+ years of demonstrated quantitative marketing research and project management experience.
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task while working independently in a fast paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented, flexible and resourceful.
- Must adhere to the highest level of customer satisfaction standards in the industry.
- Must to able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to thrive in a start-up environment and entrepreneurial environment.
- A degree in marketing research or equivalent technical knowledge preferred.
- Experience managing vendors is preferable
- Adept at using technological resources including Excel and an aptitude to use web-based survey tools
Interested in joining the team? Email us at email@example.com