Innovate is looking for an Account Executive located in the US or India (Gurgaon or Ahmedabad)
The Account Executive will be responsible for putting together thoughtful and strategic proposals for the sales reps and clients. They will also be required to manage and oversee the sample frame requirements for Innovate’s online research projects. This position will ensure timely and accurate responses to all bid requests, providing smart consultation when needed. Reporting to the AVP, Global Bid Management & Sampling, this individual is expected to assist in cultivating client relationships and helping to increase revenue by maintaining strong win rates. This position will facilitate coordination with internal departments in order to help accomplish these objectives, within budget, while maintaining strict quality and customer satisfaction standards.
- Growing revenue and win rates by assisting sales reps and working directly with clients.
- Maintain high margins on projects.
- Consistently demonstrate strong organizational skills and communication skills.
- Always work to maintain a highly professional rapport with the firm’s internal and external clients.
- Work in conjunction with the AVP, Global Bid Management & Sampling to troubleshoot any problematic projects and to further optimize well-performing projects.
Minimum Qualifications Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated quantitative marketing research and project management experience.
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task while working independently in a fast paced environment.
- Strategic thinking
- Must be detail oriented, flexible and resourceful.
- Must adhere to the highest level of customer satisfaction standards in the industry.
- Must to able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to thrive in a start-up and entrepreneurial environment.
- Adept at using technological resources including Excel and an aptitude to use web-based survey tools