Innovate is looking for a Manager, Audience Health & Optimization located in our Encino, CA office.
The Manager, Audience Health & Optimization will need to successfully apply their years of experience in data analysis and strategic consulting as the BI authority on all practices involving our market research panels. Paramount to this success will be the ability to work with our internal teams in identifying, weighting, and spotlighting data to not only represent the health of our panel, but also inform our ongoing recruitment, engagement, and retention strategies.
The ideal candidate would be detail-oriented, highly proficient with data, and able to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadline.
Duties of the Manager, Audience Health & Optimization:
- Work with internal stakeholders to craft, execute, and evolve data strategies which highlight the various health metrics necessary in cultivating a thriving panel community
- Synthesize data into insights and recommendations around panel practices, and in turn keep the pulse on optimal usage of our panel while helping identify opportunities for additional growth, pivot, or enhancement
- Utilize the aforementioned insights and recommendations as the foundation for presentations, reports, and assorted internal/B2C/B2B deliverables
- Oversee our rich panelist profiling library. This includes operational oversight to monitor usage and best practices, project oversight to help guide in booking and project success, and via regular meetings with our sales team to help strategize for future growth
- Help identify and inform data intelligence developments that will aid in our proactive push-back against fraud trends threatening the market research space
- Craft and maintain professional relationships with the many members of your team(s) while being solely responsible for the consistent level of quality in audience reporting
Background of the Manager, Audience Health & Optimization:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably a BS in a related field) is required; 3-5 years of work experience in data/analytics consulting and/or quantitative analysis (market research experience a plus but not necessarily a requirement)
- Superior skills with the following core competencies:
- Project Management/ Time Management
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Quantitative Skills
- Communication Abilities
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Power-user of business IT software: MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Understanding of business intelligence software & solutions
- An eagerness to innovate, challenge and buck the status quo
Interested in joining the team? Email us at email@example.com