Innovate is looking for an Associate Panel Consultant based out of Gurgaon (Gurugram) India.
The Opportunity - You have the break to be part of a rapidly growing business that is revolutionizing the market research industry. If you want to learn and grow fast, pushing yourself more than any “boss” and be part of a team that will fully support you, this is for you!
Why we exist? - We believe in the power of ideas, the wisdom of communities and the art of collaboration to build better solutions for our clients and their customers. That’s why we’re here!
How do we do this? - We provide the technology, research expertise and services to drive conversations that matter, on a human scale that improves an organization’s, products and services through the power of listening.
- Work on and support all aspects of market research Panel engagements. You won’t get bored…or get to be lazy!
- Engage directly with respondents, internal software development teams, and the entire company.
- Innovate – we want you to bring in your ideas and best-practices to help us continually improve the insights, value and solutions we're able to provide.
- Be amazing. Really, we don’t have the time or budget for anything less than someone that is not fanatical about quality and putting 100% into everything they do. We need someone that thrives on finding solutions for respondents, loves pleasing people with unexpected kindness and has unwavering determination to make it happen every day.
Why you’ll love it! - We don’t want to brag, but working here is awesome! And it’s because of people just like you. If you don’t feel that you make our place even more awesome with your creativity, humour, and hard work, no worries, but don’t apply. If YOU can raise the average by being here, join us and we will treat you like the rock star you're – every day.
Position Overview - As we continue to grow, we’re looking to add driven, passionate and amazing new friends to our team. We are actively seeking to fill the position of our 'Associate Panel Consultant'. This is not an easy position, nor is it for everyone. We are expanding (that means you get to do lots of different things, which can be fun and exciting, or terrifying and tiring).
Requirements - What is more important than concrete requirements (though there are a few below) is being proactive, willing to learn, being quick on your feet, having flexibility within a growing organization, having a desire for excellence and the ability/passion/competency to work with joy and integrity; and being instantly likable. With that said, you do need to be able to do stuff to.
Shift Time: 9:30pm-6:30am
Must have’s experience/education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent to Graduation.
- An absolute understanding of most commonly used Social Media Platforms.
- Excellent writing skills – this means our members feel the love and knowledge in each email you send.
- Technology knowledge – you know your way around software and understand the internet and web-based applications.
- Computer skills – MS Office with an emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter.
- Time & task management skills.
- Attention to detail and desire for perfection.
- Analytical and inquisitive by nature.
- Team player with willingness to wear many hats.
Don’t have all of the above? No worries! Convince us you can do this job – we are always open to new ways, new people and ways to make it better! Email us at email@example.com