Innovate is looking for a survey programmer with strong knowledge of the Decipher programming platform to join our US team.
As a Senior Programmer the candidate will be responsible for overseeing the initial coding of surveys, facilitating revisions, data delivery and ensuring the highest data quality throughout the project. They will be required to program and collaborate on updates in a timely manner to meet or exceed timing expectations. This position must communicate effectively with internal associates and clients to guarantee project specifications are achieved. Integration of best practices in design and development aspects is essential to stay current with the everchanging landscape of quantitative research. Having the ability to resolve and troubleshoot problems, complex issues, and bug fixes are key in constructing the best data collection build and gaining knowledge for future projects.
- Programming online surveys with required quality and productivity levels.
- Proficient in survey creation, quotas, data export, data template creation, survey layouts, libraries, etc
- Undertaking quality assurance of online surveys.
- Adhere to project capabilities and meet client’s expectations for timing
- Partner with internal team to understanding the project requirements.
- Participating in meetings with clients to understand their requirements.
- Offer alternative solutions to adverse designs or system limitations
- Serve as an information resource, provide ongoing support
- Maintain a constant line of communication with all parties associated with any project
- Monitor system usage and suggest improvements as needed
- Participate in internal projects as needed
Minimum Qualifications Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience on Decipher or similar tool (confirmit, Qualtrics, etc)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skill to develop quick rapport in a team setting and establish solid credibility with colleagues and cross functional teams
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to working independently while effectively communicating to other associates.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritizing and efficient time management
- Must have a detailed perception for scripting.
- Have patience and knowledge to debug issues or problems.
- Embrace a fast-paced environment with quick turn arounds and rigid deadlines.
- Marketing research and project management experience a plus.
- Ability to travel as needed to service clients
- Good Communication Skills, both verbal & written
- Good Analytical and Logical Skills
Interested in joining the team? Email us at email@example.com