About the job
Do you want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and market research company? With an amazing and cohesive team, we’re rapidly growing and continue to add career opportunities. We are searching for smart and creative talent to join our team. As a proactive company, we are currently operating in a flexible and remote work environment.
What We’re About
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
About the Role
The Account Executive will be responsible for putting together thoughtful and strategic proposals for our Sales Reps and clients. They will also be required to manage and oversee the sample frame requirements for InnovateMR’s online research projects. This position will ensure timely and accurate responses to all bid requests, providing thorough consultation. Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Bid Management, this individual is expected to assist in cultivating client relationships and helping to increase revenue by maintaining strong win rates and healthy margins. This position will facilitate coordination with internal departments in order to help accomplish these objectives, within scope, while maintaining strict quality and customer satisfaction standards.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitate bid process by preparing client proposals, including pricing and feasibility, in a professional manner.
- Recording delivered proposals in Bid Management Tool(s).
- Work in conjunction with the internal stakeholders to troubleshoot any problematic projects and to further optimize well-performing projects.
- Continual monitoring of personal/client bidding metrics.
- Growing revenue and win rates by nurturing and following up with internal/external clients.
- Maintain high margins on projects by providing pricing in line with market trends/company standards.
- Consistently demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills.
- Always work to maintain a highly professional rapport with the company's internal and external clients.
Who You Are:
- A minimum of 2+ years of demonstrated quantitative marketing research or bid management experience.
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task while working independently in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented, flexible, strategic and resourceful.
- Must adhere to the highest level of customer satisfaction standards in the industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Thrives in a start-up environment and entrepreneurial environment.
- Adept at using technological resources including Excel and an aptitude to use web-based survey tools.