About the job
Do you want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and market research company? With an amazing and cohesive team, we’re rapidly growing and continue to add career opportunities. We are searching for smart and creative talent to join our team. As a proactive company, we are currently operating in a flexible work environment.
What We’re About
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
About the Role
The Client Services Project Manager is a market research professional responsible for managing and overseeing the execution of online research projects while cultivating strong client relationships. The incumbent will ensure project plans, schedules and outcomes are achieved meeting the client’s requirements and specifications. Incumbents will coordinate with internal departments in order to complete the projects on time, within budget while maintaining strict quality and customer satisfaction standards. This role would suit a motivated professional who enjoys fostering relationships in a team setting, while embracing independent responsibility over their work. Need to work during US business hours.
What You’ll Do:
- Work in weekend shift
- Responsible to manage entire team’s projects that require weekend support. Primarily dedicated to coverage of projects initiated during the weekdays. Work with entire team on Friday and gather clear understanding of projects that needs support during weekends. Work closely with PMs on Monday to provide clear handoffs details of work done during the weekend.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously to the highest quality and communicative standards
- Initiate and participate in a kickoff call with the client to confirm the project specifications and timing: Ensures project design meets client needs by providing consultation to clients concerning online or mobile research best practices.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution. And keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors; schedules including but not limited to, project timing, sampling, data collection, and quality assurance.
- Check questionnaire, survey links and redirection for accuracy prior to going to the field.
- Maintain high quality survey setup design including prescreening, quotas and sample balance.
- Continually monitor project progress, proactively troubleshooting issues and identifying and implementing realistic and cost effect
- Manages third-party partners and outsourcing vendors to deliver the highest levels of client satisfaction.
- Communicates with Operations Management to apprise of study status and any issues that require help.
- Maintain project files, including complete documentation and audit trail.
- Maintain strong relationship with the client during the entire project process, reporting regularly to the client on their deliverables to ensure outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Run complex jobs for both major and high-growth potential clients.
- Assist sales and finance personnel in process as required.
- Support existing account relationships to ensure they remain healthy, productive, profitable and mutually beneficial, with a goal of securing repeat business and achievement of targeted revenues.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated quantitative marketing research and project management experience.
- Must be willing to work on a weekend.
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task while working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented, flexible, and resourceful.
- Must be a team player.
- Must adhere to the highest level of customer satisfaction standards in the industry.
- Must to able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to thrive in a start-up environment and entrepreneurial environment.
- A degree in marketing research or equivalent technical knowledge preferred.
- Experience managing vendors is preferable
- Adept at using technological resources including Excel and an aptitude to use web-based survey tools
What We Offer:
- Supportive Team
- Parental Leave
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical Insurance